Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Task 22 Communities

Just conducting a search to see what groups appeared under the Vocational and training on the Edna site was extensive and interesting. Clearly illustrates the existence of networks . I added a post to Tanya Mohr's 23 Things thread .

To answer the specific questions:

Did you find it difficult to join an online community?

Once I'd linked to the site from the weekly task page it was simply a matter of copy and paste the key into the box, and I do admit to doing an extra lap to set up my registration to enable me to leave my reply.

I have disabled my facebook re the comment i left as I did not enjoy viewing a strange man's personal bits every time i opened the page.

I have uploaded tons of personal photos on Myspace account previous to this excercise. The new LIVE system has made the process even easier.

Can you see a use for this at your workplace?

Another good way to draw workplace teams together for shared projects like this one has been. Offers a good forum to voice our experiences.





No comments: