Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TASK 23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning....

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

* Setting up a Blog that would have an guaranteed "audience " !
* Creating my "The Library Thing "
* Reading and reflecting upon the articles about Library 2.0
* Web 2.0 tools

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
* Clarified how my learning style adapts and crosses over from being the "student" on campus to professional development in the workplace . And as this workplace really is quite a new environment for me it made the journey even fresher.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

* I really like my avatar it is cute!
* Not really a surprise I guess , but having this opportunity for a directed learning experience I went to Internet tracks that I haven't been to before!

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

* Having Robyn Dennis remould it to our QLD. TAFE workplace made it a seamless interface that was relevant to us , it was great. Thank you !

And last but not least…


If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

Yes , but I really should revisit my ICDL first .

No comments: